Elephants

Elephants

Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 CrossStitch Crazy Days 2-7 Update

So I have been starting a NEW cross-stitch project each day for the first 15 days of January, but I have been such a slacker in posting progress pics :)  Oh well.  Here are some pics for Days 2-7 (although as I type this it is day 14 - maybe I will get to taking more pics later!)  And I have totally forgotten what I did on each day - so just progress pics I guess!

Renaissance Bookmark by Teresa Wenzler










Spooky Patch - actually is purple but looks blue in pic









HAED Elephant









Thomas Kincade









2 Days worth here - Little Bitty Kitty for January and February










I have really had some fun starting a new project each day - I keep them all kitted in a big bag by my stitchin chair. Although I am stuck now because today I started my 14th project and I was going to goto the cross stitch shop to get some threads for my Day 15 one, but got sidetracked doing some sewing on my sewing machine of scout patches on 9 different uniforms (for 5 hours!) - that might have to count as a Day 15 project!   I am thinking of keeping this rotation going - one project a day!

Thanks for reading,
K

2 comments:

SweetadOBX said...

sounds a bit stressful....I like the elephant, colorful

Anonymous said...

Hi

Found your blog through Daffycat's blog.

You have a lot of lovely starts!