Elephants

Elephants

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 of the Challenge.....completed!

My first finish of 2012 - Drawn Thread Snowman Keep - it is very tiny. About 1 1/2 inches across, and I stitched it over 1 with a mix of DMC, metallic red threads and lots of beads. I finished it by folding up the sides, filling it with a little rice (kids thought that was hysterical) and whip stitching it closed with some of the red metallic thread coming out for tie. I am planning on tying it to my tiny scissors (when I get them back from MOM!) so that I don't keep misplacing my scissors when I stitch). This designer has a whole bunch of small scissor keeps for all seasons, holidays, etc. so I plan on making more - it was fun! 

Now that I am done with day 1 I can get started on my next project for tomorrow :)

No comments: