Elephants

Elephants

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Goals for 2012

So I have been looking through a lot of other stitcher blogs and am thinkin about my stichin goals for next year.  I joined the FB CrossStitchCrazy 2012 group and their goal is to 1 new pattern for the first 15 days of January with the goal of finishing those projects by the end of the year. Quite the challenge, but I am trying to refocus my 'pattern' of picking huge projects that unfortunately sit as UFO's for quite a while before I get tired of the pattern and discard it!  I am trying to find some smaller pieces that will help me accomplish this goal!  Anyway, I am going to spend the next few weeks going through my stash to reorganize for this challenge.  In the meantime, I am finishing up the Darth Vadar pic (xmas gift for Josh so I need to get it done!) and pulling out my holidays projects I have been working on for years - the Nativity and 12 Days of Christmas (Teresa Wenzler) - pics to follow....

There is also a bunch of stitchers doing the 2012WIPocalypse - where you finish all your old projects before the world ends next December :)   I am going to compile my projects and pics to plan on working on that one as well....busy year ahead!

Thanks for reading!

PS - Updated to post pic of Vadar - here is finished product (not my pic  but I am so close to finishing - only 5 more days until it needs to be wrapped! Mine is black DMC on red fabby.

No comments: