Elephants

Elephants

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My New Blog!

So, I decided to try to start blogging about my cross-stitch.  It won't be really exciting to anyone other than fellow stitchers but whatever, I want to try it!  I have a ton of pics to upload but for now will just start small with my favorite - the Elephants pic.  I love elephants and it took me forever to finish that one but I got it framed and it hangs in our dining room. More pics to follow once I think of something exciting to write about :)

Kristi
Currently working on Darth Vadar (black DMC on red jobelen)

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Welcome to blogland, Kristi! We'd love to see your work in progress when you get a chance to snap a picture of it!

Change your comment form so more people can leave you a comment!

Go to:
Dashboard
Settings
Comments
Comment form placement
choose "pop-up window"
save.

And you can take off the word verification too, you really don't need it. Bloggers new spam folder works wonders on spam comments. I haven't had a single spam comment since they installed it.

Measi said...

Hi Kristi!

Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse. I just wanted to confirm that I've added you to the participant list. I look forward to seeing your progress posts!